Thursday 10 October 2013

Hug a warm puppy

Puppy therapy is something that happens with me a lot. I can be having a completely sucky day, and then I go to get Cosette so we can go home, and something happens when I am with her, and nothing is quite so bad once I have her with me. I'd choose a warm puppy over a psychiatrist any day.
I never realized how much I missed having a dog around until I had Cosette. It was just something I blocked out of my mind I guess. But now she gives me something to look forward to at the end of the day. From her mad  rampages through my house when she gets excited, to snuggling with her when we're both about to fall asleep, to waking up to her asking for a belly rub, she makes me smile. Especially now, as I have been struggling with stuff a lot, she makes my days so much brighter. She showed up at the ideal time, and I am so grateful to have her.

No comments:

Post a Comment